The All India Bar Examination AIBE is conducted every year to determine the capability of an advocate to practice the profession of law in India. All Indians who have a 3 or 5 year LLB degree are eligible for the examination.
The registration for AIBE 2022 will begin from March 2022 in online mode. The registrations will close in April 2022. The last date of payment of fees and submission of the form will be the first week of May 2022, and in the second week of May, the admit card is set to release.
The AIBE exam will probably be conducted in the last week of May 2022 in offline mode, and in the next month, that is, June 2022, the results are most likely to be declared.
Declaration of AIBE 2022 exam results
AIBE Result will be declared online by the Bar Council of India (BCI) tentatively in the second week of June 2022.
To check AIBE 2022 results, the candidates will be required to visit the AIBE website and enter their login details to get their results.The result will be declared after calculating the candidate’s marks in the following manner.
● Each question of theAIBE 2022 exam will carry one mark, and the candidate will earn this one mark for every right answer. Simultaneously, there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
● The same applies to the unanswered questions. No marks will be deducted for unanswered questions.
● The final score is the sum of the total marks obtained by the candidate.
● This final score, along with the qualification status, will be declared in the result.
The AIBE 2022 result for every candidate will have the following details:
● The candidate’s roll number and the candidate’s name are mentioned.
● The date of birth of the candidate.
● The name of the candidate’s father or husband will also be mentioned in the result.
● Along with the qualifying status, the marks obtained by the candidate will be available in theAIBE 2022 result.
After the result is declared, a particular provision for rechecking the AIBE result is available for candidates who have failed to pass the exam. An application for rechecking will also be available for online and offline modes. The results after rechecking are provided within a few days of applying.
For rechecking, the candidates will be required to fill out an online application form and submit a fee of rupees 200.
The link for the revised result will be available on the official website of AIBE in the notification bar. After clicking on this link, the candidate will be required to enter the roll number and date of birth in the desired field, this will log in to the candidate, and the candidate will be able to access the revised result.
AIBE answer key
The answer key forAIBE 2022 will be released for the various sets in an online mode. The answer key will probably be available to download in June 2022. Candidates can view and download the answer key from the official website of the AIBE.
To get the answer key for AIBE 2022, the candidate can follow the following steps:
● First, the candidates will have to open the official website of AIBE.
● The answer key link button will be available on the homepage of the AIBE website, and the candidate should click on this link button.
● After clicking the button, a field will appear where the candidate must enter their question paper set code (A, B, C, D).
● After clicking enter, the answer key will open, and the candidate can save and download the AIBE 2022 examination answer key.
Certificate of Practice
Students who successfully pass the AIBE examination are provided with a ‘Certificate of Practice’ from the Bar Council of India. Candidates who hold this certificate in law are eligible to practice law at any court in India. The candidates can collect this certificate at their respective state bar councils.